Web Marketing Help Forum
harizmat

domain registrar with free hosting services

Is eurodns the only domain registrar which offers domain name registration services with free hosting ones?

What else companies do you know which provide the same?

If you are talking about a registrar that offers free hosting with the purchase of a domain name, I am pretty sure that godaddy offers the same. Of course you may have to pay for the upgrade to get full featured hosting.

If you are talking about a registrar that offers free hosting with the purchase of a domain name, I am pretty sure that godaddy offers the same. Of course you may have to pay for the upgrade to get full featured hosting.

Yes Godaddy does give something called hosting credit through which you can register a free hosting, but the free hosting of Godaddy has a lot of restrictions. In fact you should just stay away from free hosting of Godaddy, it will give you a lot of head ache. Believe me. :)

I don't think that eurodns the only domain registrar with such lovely services but they are cheap and reliable comparting to the other companies.

Their last discounts . ES and .CO.EE are great, coupons are: 1ES10 and NYCOEE10.

Actually each company tries top create unique offers and features which come with domains are also different. Fo instance, sibername.com is offering

WebSiteMatic Light is our online web site development tool. And we give it to you absolutely FREE with any domain registration through Sibername.com. This light version of WebSiteMatic allows you to have a customized web page that can be accessed directly through your domain name online.

And some other things, also useful.

You must know the price is not just some value, it is created after complex counting.

Actually each company tries top create unique offers and features which come with domains are also different. Fo instance, sibername.com is offering

Actually I find this more reasonable nowadays than an account with domains to host some services at. Overall sibername.com is beimg one of my fave companies, due to higher professionalism and real stability of the servers.

Well, the features (many of them indeed!) offered by eurodns.com with he registered domains are relevant to the price this registrar chrges for gettingeven the generic extensions like .com and .net, but when you need it, the registrar like eurodns would definitely be a good way to go!

Hostnhub (dot) com All the same features as godaddy but without the advertising on every page. Free website, email, hosting, Google credits, domain lock and a boat load more included with every domain purchase. Super fast registry. After I buy a domain it is visible on the net in seconds. I have bought a couple hundred through them with no problems.

I would seriously consider keeping your domain registration separate from your hosting company. If you have a dispute the company can take control (lock you out) until they think the issue is resolved.

With everything separate (domain registration, web hosting and web development) and done yourself you have all the logins and are in full control. This enables you to do as you please. Move if you want. Change the passwords whenever you want. etc.

I would really like to use two separate services for launching a new website; domain registration and hosting package, each coming from different companies. Buying a domain and shared hosting account from one single service provider is quite OK but using the packages of two firms could be much better. By searching the net you would find lots of hosting companies even giving out free domains permanently but a lot of experts are using their own domains, registered elsewhere and simply using the paid hosting packages offered by the new companies.

Guest falguni

Surely there are many of the such hosts. Along with Godaddy which is the ideal choice from any perspective.

[removed]

Edited by WiseWebmaster

As I see Eurodns.com is still one of the most reliable domain registrars available in the web with their affordable pricing and high level support