Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Cuffaro

Updated Member Blogs Section

The MassiveLinks Member Blogs section has been updated to the latest release from IPS (Invision Power Services). Just in case you were not aware, every member of the forum has their own blog space.

The latest update has some signicant changes that makes the blog section more appealing and very easy to use. One of the main features is an "Add Entry" button from the blog index page. This simply makes adding an entry to your blog much easier. In the past you had to visit your profile and then click a few more links to get to your blog. Another major change is being able to see many of the latest entries on the blog index page.

Instead of listing all the new features I'll let you browse around the section and let you discover your blog. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

The blog section can be found here http://forum.massivelinks.com/blogs/ or by clicking "Blogs" in the menu bar.

You can view the help files for the blog and actually the rest of the forum features here: http://forum.massivelinks.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

I hope you enjoy the new blog section.

The updates blog section looks amazing and has some useful new features. I think this layout is going to make the blog section a great place to talk about what ever is on your mind and allow for other members to see what each other are up to.

I have just stared my own blog there, I will be putting up some more soon.

That is exactly the type of blog I like! There are some blog layouts I'm not crazy about but whenever it's like that I really enjoy it. I really like the new design and features of this one and I'll make sure to go and browse around there to see the new features!