Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nixwebo

Free Social Bookmark Poster

Yes, there are some big name social bookmarking software and sites out there. The problem with most of these is either that they cost a lot to use or they make you go sign up for a bunch of accounts. Well if you are looking for quick and easy way to get the word out about your site on some social networks like: Diigo.com Delicious.com Tumblr.com and Twitter.com I may have the tool you have been looking for.

This tool uses the creators accounts to distribute your information to 18 different social sites and it is free and easy to use.

Free Social Bookmark Poster

Please only use this for legitimate sites, after all you are in essence borrowing this guys accounts :-)

This can be a great way to get a link out to your newest post, share a video you just made or simply let people know what site you just found that is a must see!

Awesome, saves a lot of time. I am going to do this with all of my sites in the future. I did have one problem though, all were successful except these two. LinkArena: invalid username or password. A1-Webmarks: Operation timed out after 30000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received.

Awesome, saves a lot of time. I am going to do this with all of my sites in the future. I did have one problem though, all were successful except these two. LinkArena: invalid username or password. A1-Webmarks: Operation timed out after 30000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received.

Yep, I have a feeling this one is getting used and abused. I have seen a couple of timeouts on various sites when using it, but hey, it's hard to complain for free. I wish this guy offered the script for download, I would be glad to host a service like this for people too.

I imagine he will eventually have it for download and is simply using this one for a sandbox for all the kids to play in right now.

This is an awesome bookmarking tool. I was able to bookmark my site on all of the social sites that were listed with no problem. Nick, I wish you would come out with a service like this one. Even if it is paid I would invest in it because I know you are the man to get it done right. Thanks for the great share!

Hey all glad you like it cause im the owner of this tool. Some explanations for timeout issues. Timeouts are caused because some websites are sometimes overloaded and too slow to respond. Like A1-Webmarks if you get timeout then your post probably went through just search by your tags. For confirming that your submission was successful i use A1-Webmarks search option to find your title but this search option is extremely slow and if it wont respont on given 30 seconds it will show timeout. Actually full version supports 30 websites you can fin demo from main page http://onepieceofmylife.com/ so enjoy and don't spam it :)

We appreciate you providing us with such a great tool to use with our sites. I have only used it with one of my sites so far, but I like what I see. I am going to head over and check out the full version right now.

Hey all glad you like it cause im the owner of this tool. Some explanations for timeout issues. Timeouts are caused because some websites are sometimes overloaded and too slow to respond. Like A1-Webmarks if you get timeout then your post probably went through just search by your tags. For confirming that your submission was successful i use A1-Webmarks search option to find your title but this search option is extremely slow and if it wont respont on given 30 seconds it will show timeout. Actually full version supports 30 websites you can fin demo from main page http://onepieceofmylife.com/ so enjoy and don't spam it :)

Hello and welcome to the forum kaidoristm! I am honored that you stopped by and gave us the lowdown on your cool bookmarking script.

Once it is ready to go commercial, make sure to stop by the Webmaster Marketplace and list it. I am sure that there are many webmasters that would love to obtain such a useful script for their own sites.

Hope to see you around the forums more often,

Nick

Added two more modules for free access so enjoy it :)

And of course as soon as its ready to launch im going to list it.

Merry Christmas for all

Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for keeping us updated :-)

I think that the production model is going to be awesome from what I have seen so far. I will be looking forward to this one for sure,

Nick

Thanks for the update, I will be picking up a copy for myself soon.

I noticed that you include updates in the price this is offered for, what updates are you planning on adding?

Of course first thing is to build more modules. And for more im thinking about accounts rotation, title rotation (cause it will be used as anchor) and captcha support would be nice. Of course those things are taking some time but im working on it :)