Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Cuffaro

Article Directory and Writers forum

I am happy to announce that the article directory is finished and now open for members to post articles. When we moved from vBulletin to Invision Power Board (IPB) we moved the directory too. It had to be converted and placed in a new database with new software.

The change now allows us to be more flexible with the design, but more importantly, the functionality. We'll be able to add new features and make it very powerful, which means that you will get more exposure for the content that you submit.

The article directory is now called Published! and can be found here http://published.massivelinks.com/.

Writers Corner

Now that Published! is up and running we thought that adding a writers forum would have been a good idea. The new category can be found here http://forum.massivelinks.com/forum/68-writers-corner/ and will be dedicated to helping writers get help and also a way for them to network with others.

If you have any questions or feedback please don't hesitate to reply to this thread.

Enjoy!

That's Awesome!

I am excited to see Fabio bringing yet another great service to the members here at Massive Links.

Fabio has done a great job with the format, design and user login integration to make this new section easy to use and beneficial to anybody who is a writer.

So if you are using article marketing as part of your business plan or if you just love sharing on your topics of expertise this section is going to be a great place to share.

See you all over there soon,

Nick

Nice feature, now I can build new link back with that article directory.just little question, will all the article check for originality before posted ?

Nice feature, now I can build new link back with that article directory.just little question, will all the article check for originality before posted ?

Yes, all articles must be original.

Wow, another great addition to Massivelinks. Massivelinks has become like a massive resource box for SEOs and webmasters?

I browse few articles but I didn't notice any in text links. Is this not allowed or I just find out some without links. This articles are just for here or they are free for republishing on the others people blogs or web sites?

The links can be added to the Author's Bio. There are no links allowed within the text unless it is referring to a reference that enforces the article.

The articles are not for republishing.

The article directory is currently not accepting any articles. We're in the process of making changes and upgrades to it.

I browse few articles but I didn't notice any in text links. Is this not allowed or I just find out some without links. This articles are just for here or they are free for republishing on the others people blogs or web sites?

Very very good news.

understandably no text links unless referencing, Kind of obvious in my opinion.

Very nice update Fabio, thanks.

Reference text links alone will add life to the article and the business as well. Fabio sir has done it again. I wish massivelinks every success in every new venture.