Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
theonlykings

Help with word press

I went to post something I wrote on my sneaker page which I am working on. I write everything down and then hit update. After that I go to preview the web page and there is nothing there. So I then open a new browser go to my website and go to the sneaker page and still nothing there. I try and refresh it but it is still not there. Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? I have never had this problem before. Every other time I have done this it worked and my posts were there. I would appreciate some help and in simple terms please.

I went to post something I wrote on my sneaker page which I am working on. I write everything down and then hit update. After that I go to preview the web page and there is nothing there. So I then open a new browser go to my website and go to the sneaker page and still nothing there. I try and refresh it but it is still not there. Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? I have never had this problem before. Every other time I have done this it worked and my posts were there. I would appreciate some help and in simple terms please.

I just tested your steps and it worked fine for me.

I do it a little different you might try this.

Instead of clicking the preview changes button, there is a bar a the top of the edit page that says Post Updated. Then a link that says View Post.

That is the way I do it.

Hey thanks. I will try that. I do not get why it wasn’t working for me but that’s why I come to this forum. The people here really help me and aren’t trying to help me just to get me to sign up to something they have going on. I appreciate the tip and will let you know if I was able to figure it out.

I have also seen times where a wordpress admin login has timed out where it just does nothing, it should take you back to the login screen if this happens, but it does not always work out that way. Let us know if you are back posting theonlykings.