Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Cuffaro

A New Super Moderator!

I would like to announce a new Super Moderator, nixwebo (Nick).

Nick will not only be moderating the forum but will also be helping me in developing and promoting the forum. Together, we look forward to bringing the MassiveLinks.com webmaster forum to a new and exciting level.

Welcome aboard!

Excellent news, I have to say the forum could do with a few more members and promotion.

Yup, it's all going start very soon. You should definitely be seeing more activity in the coming weeks.

well I have seen them in last couple days and I admit his opinion is excellen, I think he really know what he talking about.Good Choice fabio

Thanks everybody, I look forward to growing the webmaster community here at Massive Links and Fabio has put together a dynamite site for us all to enjoy. I hope that the following months prove to be prosperous, educational and exiting for everybody here!

Don't be afraid to give us any feedback you may have on how we can make this forum the best on the net, we are always looking for new ideas.

-Nick

Wow! Nick congrats for being appointed as the Super Moderator, I see you are the most active person in the forum, You really deserved this :)