Web Marketing Help Forum
Fabio Cuffaro

New Tech and Social Media Blog

MassiveLinks.com has just lanched a new tech blog. The blog covers gadgets, technology and social media. It will initially have 5-10 posts per week and may eventually increase.

Take a look at the Tech and Social Media Blog and if you have any feedback to hesitate to post it here. If not, just it checkout daily and enjoy the info.

I went to your blog. It is a clean and tidy blog. I like the black, white and Grey contrast. You have some really interesting stuffs in your blog. I also left a comment on your blog. If I need to recommend something then I would say that your bog looks perfect for a tech related blog.

I have joined the group over on facebook and it is a cool way to get the updates from the blog right there on FB.

I know many folks spend a lot of time on facebook, so if you are one of these folks, make sure to join the group in Fabio's post above and show you love for the new Massive Links Tech and Social Media Blog!

Just joined the fan page on FB, and added a badge to my personal site to show that I am a part of the best webmaster forum on the internet.

Guest benivolent

very nice new tech and social media blog very nice post.

[removed]

Edited by WiseWebmaster