Web Marketing Help Forum
elgharib2008

10000+ free directory List

Guest warrichpk

i chak List are Good also you previde Service of Link Building?

Thank you for sharing that really awesome list with us and good luck with that! You have some really great sites there for link building and other things :)

My directory is not added out there in the list. Kindly update your list with my free web directory. www.directory.hiraseo.com PR1. Thanks and regards.

Huh. I do not think the list contains 10,000+ links, I think there are only 300-400 out there in that list

Hi,

the list is pretty long, good job. Nevertheless, I always recommend to do quality submission. In my opinion quantity is secondary.

Regards.

Wow, when I read this threat I was shocked. I looked at the directory website and I only saw about 300 but that still is a lot! Maybe the webmaster took the rest out because his page was freezing? Hehe.

I have personally seen a website with about 5000+ web directories. Unfortunately I did not bookmark that since most of the directories were PR0. What really matters are the first few hundred top directories to submit links.

Submission to many free directories might invite the wrath of Google in the sense that it might punish the site by bringing down its page rank. Hence do well to submit the site to paid directories for assured results.

I only saw a post with 300 + Social Bookmarking Sites List. Maybe you chanced it. Still I also look after an old article with 1000 directories. Did not find it.