Web Marketing Help Forum
jr_sci

Can we cure Cancer?

Guys, I see a lot of people having this simple question. Can we cure cancer? Has medical science come up with so much of advancement that cancer is no longer the deadliest disease?

that cancer is no longer the deadliest disease?

Actually the number one killer is still heart disease and then cancer so if you wanna start some sort of prevention look at that first.

There are things that can be done to lower your chance of cancer like eating well and living well. Can cancer be cured, who knows? Hopefully they will one day.

Hopefully one day, the latest push in the area seems to be coming from Stem cell research, which sounds quite promising on the surface but who knows.

Well, in India, Natural therapy promises to cure cancer. I am planning to open up a website for cancer patients so that they can se new hopes of life. I shall offer them various Natural, Ayurvedic, Indian therapies to treat cancer.

It is a very interesting question actually. I heard somewhere that cars that drive 100 miles to the gallon could be easy created but they aren't because of the money they get. Cancer is a very profitable disease actually. As sick as it may sound some people like to put there heart on a shelf and do whatever they can to get ahead. If that means profiting off a deadly disease then...

You mean they don't fear death to take risks in life and then move adeah in their life without fear! Well, in some sense it is also true but just imagine the severe condition of a cancer patient. They starve, they fight every moment of their life, just to life one second more in their life..!!

Yes, it is advisable not only for cancer but also for other diseases to consult a family doctor every month. Take a complete health check up and they you are always safe from all diseases. Just imagine, this simple routine can help you live a healthy and longer life.

They do have some cures for cancer now. Which ones I don't know. Each day, month, year they are making strides to this disease as they are others.

Some cancers can indeed be cured. For example, some skin cancers are easily cured as they are spotted early and very easy to remove. Other cancers remain very deadly, my mother died from lung cancer, what the cancer did to her was horrific and still haunts me to this day. Given time researchers will provide cures or prevention so good that no one gets cancer in the first place.

I am so sorry for your mother Hambo. You are right. Even I have seen a lot of people dying from cancer. I know the pain that they go through. I have therefore created a website where I have given every single little technique to treat cancer with alternate ways. If treatment is not completely curable, even though it would surely reduce the pain and can help the patient to some extent.

It's hard to know if we will cure cancer, we can only hope there will be a cure. We have made a few steps in the right direction like monogram for breast cancer, and awareness for skin and lung cancer symptoms.

Till this moment i have not heard that any medicine has been discovered which can cure cancer but i have heard that if you take help of Ayurvedic Medicine.It may prevent your cancer to some extent.Though i cannot give guarantee but it will help for sure and better than medicine.

Most of the cancers if detected early can be cured. I have heard that the chances of survival depends upon what type of cancer a person has, the stage of cancer and how the patent responds to the treatment.

I am not sure. I think that stress has to be the number one thing that causes cancer and people bring that on themselves :( I lost so many loved ones due to cancer and I'm all for it if there "really" is a cure...but I just think it all depends on the person.

It depends on the part in the body affected by cancer and also the development of the disease. Some people who are affected by cancer realize the presence of the disease in their body at a later stage. In such cases it may not be curable at all.

Total cure is not possible though. We come across several cases where cancer has returned back after being removed! So what do you think??

It seems not now. The other day, one of my friends just told me that listening to music can cure cancer. I guess it really can relief the illness to a certain extent. And there are some folk prescriptions do work for it. I do think we can cure it one day.

There is a strong belief among people that cancer can be cured in the initial stages, but the problem how to get diagnosed in the initial stages?

Hello,

Vitamin B17 was the subject of great controversy over 20 years ago when some of the world's top scientists claimed that when consumed, the components of certain raw fruit seeds make it 100% impossible to develop cancer and will kill existing cancer in most cases.

The pharmaceutical companies pounced on this claim immediately and demanded that FDA studies be conducted. The results of these studies are found on this site and in a book called "World Without Cancer", by G. Edward Griffin. To order the book, please visit our Recommended Books page.

Vitamin B17, also known as Laetrile and Amygdalin is found in most fruit seeds, namely apricot seeds. The apricot seed was claimed as the cure for all cancers over 35 years ago.

thanks!!

get a slimmer face

Cancer is not curable but can be treated to reduce the severity of the issue and prolong of the life of the patient.

http://www.pannaturopathic.com/ukrain.html Yes, we can! Some Ukrainian scientist has invented the cure for the many kinds of cancer.

However, this medicine is not popular due to the people who earn at people passing through the way expensive chemical therapy. They do not allow such medicines going out to market and create competition, as they know they are losing it at once. here is what we call capitalism