Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
namidu

Which mobile phone do you use?

I use a MotoRazr v3i and an o2 mini.

Edited by Fabio
removed fake signature

Sony ericson k800i had an upgrade but prefer my older phone, its easier to use and is good enough for my requirements.

Since 2000 I've only used Nokia phones. I must admit that I'm tempted to get either the iPhone or the Blackberry Bold.

I bought my son an iPhone and it is awfully cool but I'm not one of those people who spends my life running from here to there so it's kind of over kill for me. I did switch to a Blackberry recently to make texting easier! A full keyboard makes all the difference.

I used to have Nokia 5610 but it got stolen. I would like to inform my dear massive link members that Nokia 5610 is a problematic phone. Better stay away from this phone. Now, I am using Motorola L6. My old phone, that I brought when I was 17 years.

I currently use the LG Dare by Verizon Wireless. I currently want to get the Droid, the phone that they just released a couple weeks ago. This phone is supposed to be better than the I Phone and I am just waiting to try it.

I have an LG enV 2. I am very happy with the design and functionality but have been having an issue with the phone turning on and off randomly. I would assume its a battery issue but my wife has the same phone and it does the same thing. When we took hers into the store they exchanged it no problem so I am assuming it is a common issue. Great phone otherwise.

I got a Nokia N95 8gb and very happy with it. Its a bit bulky to carry around but I have big pockets :P

It basically does everything so dont need to carry things like camera and laptop all the time.

I picked a used HTC s620 for something like 30 quid on eBay a while back and I love it. I don't know how I've ever lived without a physical QWERTY keyboard on my phone before.