Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
trevsiv

domain name for life

Apthost.com offers a free domain name for life in their shared hosting service. Think that offer seems reliable for me and I'd like to use it.

Have you ever used it?

Unfortunately I had no personal experience with this company, but I can suggest you to check out marblehost.com. This decent company offers nice shared hosting plans and free domain name for life if you buy any hosting plan.

Free domain name for life - for your life with apthost.com I consider.

That is a bonus for using their services, not bad all in all.

Any companies has to provide bonuses if they want to have many customers.

There are many companies offering such feature. However not all opf them are relly honest and reliable in terms of domain ownership. I know MMhosting.com is one of the good companies=, from where it is possible to get such domain name. Nothing to say about apt host.

Perform a research!

At OP, apthost.com offer some other free things, why don't you want to use them as well?

From time to time this company provides discounts on their services and you may use it to get their services cheaper.

As I know domains from such companies are sometime dangerous, as they are not in user property in fact. However, I also know that domain names from marblehost.com and also MMhosting.com are really free and really for life.

There are many companies offering such feature.

However that is a bonus for using their services, not bad all in all.

Edited by Luckystar

I am well familiar with services of marblehost.com and can say they are really honest about their domain for life offers. However, I cannot say anything about the same services of apt host. I think you need to read TOS attentively.