Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crunch

EuroDNS.com and dottel

Ha! Just as I predicted: EuroDNS.com launced discounts for .tel recently...

If someone would like to get this TLD - visit the site of the registrar

This domain name extension from euro-dns is to my liking as I believe if to develop in the right direction, it will bring a good sum of money with time.

I used EuroDNS.com several times, and know how good this registrar is, but I still do not think .tel will bring them much money, as I haven't seen anyone willing to register this TLD, yet... However, I may not see the whole picture....

Just want to add that euro-dns services is to my liking as they work fast and quality.

Waiting for new discounts from them.

EuroDNS.com is a famous registrar, especially for their ability of getting new TLD before other registrars, but .tel - I think this will not bring good income...

Well eurodns has something new noew, they suggest to answer some questions in their Customer Satisfaction Survey and get great discounts.

What do you think of this idea?

I think this is the great idea to get discouns for participating in this EuroDNS surveys... I think I shall look it up... Shouls wonder how long will these discounts last.

Have you seen eurodns.com new domain extension that they offer?

I'm talking about their CO.NL.

What do you think of this extension?

I am sorry for misinformation about discounts, I just made a mistake in post. EuroDNS.com has just announced the pre-registration ofthis new TLD. I suppose this is designed for large companies and domainers more than for single clients.

For cheaper generic domain registration I recommend sibername.com. The company has discounts (seems that retailmenot.com knows some). And this is also accredited registrar.

Edited by crunch

EuroDNS.com should have some discounts for their services. You just need to go and verify it on the site. They always have something really great, sometimes they make a 80% off the price for some TLDs.

The discounts from EuroDNS.com are one of the things that attracted me to this registrar first time.. Now I do not know if there are any good discounts active, but sure we'll have some soon

And here come the discounts, about which I have told you at the OP...))

EuroDNS.com offers christmas coupons for registering the followind domain extensions cheaper:

50% .BE Discount Code: XMASBE50

50% .COM Discount Code: XMASCOM50

50% .EU Discount Code: XMASEU50

also there are two more about .tel (!) and co.nl domain extensions:

TEL20 and CONL20, giving 20% discount for corresponding TLDs valid until 31/01/09.

I hope that was useful!

Thanks a lot Crunch for sharing these discounts with us. I decided to register some domains with .tel extension and was searching for discounts. I consider eurodns.com to be reliable and accredited domain registrar because of so many good feedbacks about it. Thanks again.

EuroDNS.com is a very reliable registrar, being one of the largest and offering widest range of ccTLDs.. So if to choose the registrar, the more so because they are only one for .tel registration - They will not make any troubles.

I just wondering how are you gion to use domains in /tel zone?

I think .tel is now behind the income plan of EuroDNS, as they have started discounts for it. It doesn't bring as much profits as they were expected, and now the discounts should extend their revenues a little, but I am stuill thinking that physical subjects are not very much interested in this top level domain.

Only large domainers and resellers.

Wow! It seems Ihave missed much since the last visit. EuroDNS.com has become popular here. The discounts are very good looking... Thanks crunch for the thread!