Web Marketing Help Forum
Ipo_hondrik

domain registration services starting at $1.99

Recently I have seen such an offer from Ahosting.biz, they suggest domain registration services starting at $1.99, that for .info domain name extension, .com costs $6.95, .net $ 9.99 and .tv 19.99.

Think they are attractive?

Sounds interesting, what are there renewal rates though, I wonder. If you are looking for a cheap .info godaddy still has em for 1.49 and they are a more known/trusted registrar.

So cheap domain name registration Ahosting.biz provides!

The company is reputable and I think no difficulties you'll face registering domains with them.

Is that offer from ahosting.biz time limited?

I ask as I don't have enough finance for these domain name registration right now but soon I will have them and wanna reg some domains in .com and .info zones.

Is that offer from ahosting.biz time limited?

I ask as I don't have enough finance for these domain name registration right now but soon I will have them and wanna reg some domains in .com and .info zones.

I'm not sure that this Ahosting.biz offer is time-limited, I believe you can do that with time with no problem.

But think you'd be better to contact their sales department directly and find it out.

Does Ahosting.biz have any ICANN accreditation?

In any way they have been in the hosting industry for a long while and I consider that you'll not lose anything if you try them in this way.

This company doesn't have any accreditation. I recommend you to have a look at sibername.com as this reputable registrar has CIRA and ICANN accreditation, so you can rely on it. Moreover, it offers specials for registration of some extensions if I am not mistaken.

Yeah, it is. I just wish we could get some prices like this for .com's. I would be all over that, I think that it is interesting the price differences that there are between one TLD (top level domain) and another.

Guest vjTOM

If I were in your situation, I would better deal with the company which has some accreditation like godaddy.com, sibername.com and enom.com. These registrars are really reputable ones and you will not be frustrated if you deal with them.

I have heard many positive feedbacks about sibername.com as this registrar offers a comprehensive range of domain extensions to register at competitive prices.

If I were in your situation, I would better deal with the company which has some accreditation like godaddy.com, sibername.com and enom.com. These registrars are really reputable ones and you will not be frustrated if you deal with them.

This is a list of some of the larger registrars, but enom? I have heard horror stories and been involved in one myself with them. I guess if you own the registrar and a domain is not renewed it is OK to charge people 160 dollars to let the customer get the name back?

I would appreciate the company if they offer .com at $1.99, but I think that's impossible for any registrar. Sigh! Though there are things you really need to check before hitting the register button, check the reliability of their service based on old and current customers feedback and there accreditation.

Yes, I would be scared too. I think if you can not find an ICANN logo somewhere on the page, you need to look for another company. I would not trust domain registration to a company like this just to save a couple bucks.

I have registered the Domain name for my business sites at here Whoisxy.com they provided me free privacy service,the support and service by their is Good....also the cost is fixed for Registering the Domain name,the difference in only premium and normal Domain names.Not price difference in .com,.info extension etc...