Web Marketing Help Forum
Barbaros

Sibername.com prices?

Hello guys!

I would like to ask you about the prices for the sibername.com. What do you think they are high for the TLD?

Thanks. And what are important things do you pay attention on while choosing domain name registrar? I have my own criteria, but would love to learn others opinion

Site looks good, but what about the traditional registrars? Is there a reason you are not using godaddy.com - register.com - netsol.com - namecheap.com sites like these have been around for years and can be used as a trusted registrar.

Please make sure that you dont reveal the domain name that you are going to buy.

People try to buy domains and sell it at higher cost.

Go for godaddy

Guest vjTOM

Sometimes guys customer service is important and in this case Sibername.com much more better as traditional ones. They are accredited and you as asfe with them as with any other "traditional" and prices sometimes cheaper. IMO

The prices no hight neither low. Use coupon code: ForumSibername08 and you will get some dicounts on Sibername.com

Good luck

The prices no hight neither low. Use coupon code: ForumSibername08 and you will get some dicounts on Sibername.com

Good luck

Is this discount from SiberName.com good for all their services?

Do they provide discounts on domains?

I have seen the dropping price on .NET from sibername.com to $8.95 CAD. Sounds good as this domain name extension isn't cheap at all.

I'd like to add that in any case sibername.com is a reputable domain registrar that is ICANN, CIRA and Eurid-accredited and that means much as not many companies with domain registration services can praise with that.

As I know Sibername.com is good not only as a domain registrar. They provide shared and reselling services and I have read many positive feedbacks about them. They have started to provide even a dedi.

As I know Sibername.com is good not only as a domain registrar. They provide shared and reselling services and I have read many positive feedbacks about them. They have started to provide even a dedi.

That's something new from sibername.com - I mean a dedi.

How much does it cost? Which OS is offered?

To my mind, Sibername.com is a good registrar which offers the abundance of domain extensions at affordable prices. And it also offers really perfect personalized E-mail hosting, multiple domain reseller hosting and dedicated server solution at not very expensive price. You know, the old adage says "you get what you pay for".

Due to the accreditation of the whole three corporations (ICANN, CIRA, EURID) sibername.com became of of the most preferrable registrars for me. They expand their selection from time to time, but it doesn't really matter - generic domains from them are really good investment.

I always use 123reg because I am very happy with the service and I have all my domains from one control panel.

I always use 123reg because I am very happy with the service and I have all my domains from one control panel.

Aren't you afraid of loosing all domains by one wrong click? Not by yourself, but from the company? It is quite risky..

sibername.com should be considered both as a rel;iable domain registrar, but also as a stable and affordable hopting provider.

Their dedis are littlу bit more expensive than averagely providers offer, but the other deals are pretty good looking and reasonably priced.

The thing I like about sibername.com the most is the possibility of getting a free domain name if to sign up with their hosting. This is hardly not the only case of getting a domain name for free from ICANN accredited registrar.

Do you know already how much wil cost .tel registration from sibername.com? this registrar made a good impression at me, so think I shall probably go and get some .tel's from them...