Web Marketing Help Forum

Today the Massive Links forum has reached a milestone. The latest member, Dr. David Klein has helped this forum reach 4000 members. Thank you Dr. David Klein and thanks to all the members who have joined and continue to participate in this forum.

:fireworks::fireworks:

I think Dr David Klein should be honoured in some way; perhaps a novel name like Dr 4000?

Well done Fabio, it is a great forum.

Nice job Fabio. Way to go. That is a big mile stone to reach. Congrats to everyone that helped out on this also.

Guest vjTOM

Wow, never thought of such a tremendous number.

My congratulations!!!

Now that is a lot of members. It is great to see the community is still growing strong!

I can't wait until you have 10,000 members here Fabio, hope it happens soon, now that will be an awesome milestone.

How is the member count doing?

Did Dr. David Klein every get honoured? More to the point did he ever post anything?

How is the member count doing?

Did Dr. David Klein every get honoured? More to the point did he ever post anything?

The member count is now at 4,341. I just want to point out that the membership on this site all goes through the forum software. That means that people who sign up to post articles, business profiles, marketplace, blog will go through the forum registration. They're not all for the forum.

Who's Dr. David Klein?

Now that is a lot of members. It is great to see the community is still growing strong!

I can't wait until you have 10,000 members here Fabio, hope it happens soon, now that will be an awesome milestone.

At the rate that the forum is going it'll take another 3 to 4 years to get to 10 000. 10 000 is definitely a nice number but what makes a forum really work are the number of active members.

I just read this post today. Congratulations Massivelinks for getting 4000+ members. I'm wishing this forum all the success in the web. May it be granted more members and higher traffic. :)

That was in 2008 by the looks of the post if I am reading it correctly. How many members do we have at the moment now? =)

Right now we have around 6750 members and growing daily.

But thing have changed in the last couple of month and I notice an increase in the amount of people registering per day.

Hopefully this trend continues and Massive Links can keep on growing strong!