Web Marketing Help Forum
NeO

Building TWT w/ Podcasts?

Hey guys... just a quick idea...

Any of you interested in getting together and discussing some of the posts on TWT in a podcast type format? answering questions and bs'ing? It could bring in quite a few new members... and help grow this "field" and quite possibly bring our "gardner" back :D

Thoughts? comments? questions?

please discuss!

db

I can only BS so much... how much BS'ing are you looking for? :D

No, seriously, it sounds like a great idea... I'm just wondering how to fit some podcasting into everything else I'm juggling. Did you have any topics in specific, or would you take interesting TWT threads of the week?

Here's the definition of podcast from PCMAG.com.

Basically, in a nutshell, podcasting is like talk radio, just online. You can listen to online discussions and blogs, and sometimes download them as mp3 files.

Yeah David... I meant just discussing what's going on w/ TWT on the podcast :)

could be fun... we'll need someone w/ some great editing skillz to hep out... Brian does all of our editing -

I can definitely talk :D

and Kaethy you've never heard a podcast?

You do know that Brian and I do one called SEO 101 - you can check it out here if you want to see what one looks like / what the format is... just press play right from the site!

http://podcast.neo1seo.com

DB

I have been starting to listen to more podcasts since I for a portable playstation actually. A lot better than listening to just the radio when travelling