Web Marketing Help Forum
Fabio Cuffaro

Which hosting companies are reliable?

Total Web Talk has joined forces with Real Metrics to provide you statistcs on a variety of hosting types from different hosting companies.

To access the list of hosting types please go to Hosting Metrics. Alternatively you can access each type of hosting by clicking on one of the links below:

Shared Hosting

VPS Hosting

E-mail Hosting

Dedicated Hosting

Edited by Fabio
Removed dead links.

That's great, but I couldn't find either of the companies I host my sites with onthespothosting.net and webhostingbuzz.com.

The hosting companies are chosen by Real Metrics. If a hosting company would like to be part of the list I guess they could always get in touch with Real Metrics to see if they could be part of the list.

Usually, the best web hosts have been around a while and have really good customer service. We signed up with intermedia.net -- they have really great customer support and services.

really don't trust much such stats:S

Don't see my host there either, even it is one of the lagest host atm

I remember coming across an interesting read on the nature of review sites, so they could be of two types, on the first type of sites the revenue is generated by ads placed on the site, in the sercond type of sites it's hosts themselves who pay for their names to be found on the site, from this point of view, the first type of review sites promises to be more objective.

I agree on the comment that average and smaller companies have next to zero chances to get into a directories like that.

My host ahosting.biz can't be found their either. So, should it be a host's initiative or a satisfied client's to get host's name there?

The more you are willing to pay, the more you will get. This is true for most situations.

Truly reliable hosting companies might include pair.com, mediatemple.com, rackspace and theplanet.com.

I`ve tried Hqhost.net and I am very happy to make business with them. Very reliable hosting company.

I could name Ahosting.biz. Have had really great experience few months ago. Shared hosting from them is reasonable and stable.

Great hosting company is santrex.net - they offer all kinds of hosting including shoutcast, streaming and torrents. They allow any kind of content, including adult and warez. They accept any kind of payment including even western union. They offer datacenters in US, Europe and China. They have constant uptime and low prices.

Would like to point out razorservers.com. This copany specializes in deidcated servers and VPS, has low prices and stable uptime and support.

Recently became familiar with Globaltap - may conclude that despite of being rather expensive Globaltap.com is worth of every single dollar charged for services which are provided on highest level.

i have not heard about GlobalTab but recently I came across, byehost. Here they offer free services and paid services as well. One more thing that you shall like is that the free services offer a big lot of features.

Moreover, you can also open up a free reseller webhosting account with them. It is a must try out.

Having some deals with company hostsvault.com. The WYSIWYG is the principle they are directed by, and thus having hobnest prices for the simple hosting deals offered by the company. This is the one of the small stable hosts recommended for reselling and shared hosting.

Absolutely right,the useful and reliable links are Cheap Web Hosting is facilitating good services to customers, hosting deals are free.As well as also offering dedicated server and blue host facilities.

Currently i am using ZWS and what i can say about my host is that it is much more reliable than i expected to be. I personally know the admin and the service is damn good as it guarantees 99.9% uptime and you wont notice it going down anytime and also fast and very professional.

It would have been better if you could have a search tool from where you can search using the host name

Total Web Talk has joined forces with Real Metrics to provide you statistcs on a variety of hosting types from different hosting companies.

To access the list of hosting types please go to Hosting Metrics. Alternatively you can access each type of hosting by clicking on one of the links below:

Shared Hosting

VPS Hosting

E-mail Hosting

Dedicated Hosting

webriq.com where you will get the best designing and hosting services.

Clients recently, with my help, have made a contract with webhostingbuzz.com and they now report of the company's trustworth and WYSIWYG stability, so it might be listed I believe.