Web Marketing Help Forum
cimmeron

article site

I'm considering making an article portal - someplace for people to submit articles and then for others to use the content on their sites, etc. I found a script that is keyword driven and will automatically add new articles based on the keywords you set up. in theory, it would run itself....in theory.

thoughts?

are article resource sites done to death? or is the world needing one more with relevant, keyword specific content? :)

you thought of it, or you're doing it? :D

I can not spell at all tonight. I have been thinking of doing it. I have not done anything yet.

well, I really want to....part of an overall residual income plan that's slowly forming in my brain somewhere. Sometimes, though, I think these things are done to death and almost not worth doing again.

Well I can see making some doe with this. Just have to do the right things. I see to many just doing whatever. The design will be to me any ways the key if it goes well or not. At least one of the things. Good key words. Placement on the net. Etc.

that's my thought, too. There are few, in my experience, that are really good, organized, categorized, etc.

I might give it a go. :D thanks for the feedback.

Article sites have been done to death.

But, if you build a good one, yours will stand out and get people in the door.

Not only that, but, think about how many article sites there are today... How many will still be around in a year?

A lot of your competition will knock itself out.