Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Christian

New Video Card

Hi i am tired of my old Video Card and im now thinking of getting a new one.

Do you recommend any Video Card for an AMD 3000+?

What are you upgrading from and what sort of games (presumably) are you looking to play with it ?

Right know i dont have that good Video Card. I have a Radeon 9800, i think its overused cause some times it doesn't work.

I play HL2, Counter-Strike and CoD.

Not that big really, the highest price im looking to spend is $2000. I don't really know how good video cards you can get for that cause here in Sweden video cards are really expensive and im thinking about purchasing one over the net.

the highest price im looking to spend is $2000.

Is that a typo ??? For $2000 you can have the best gaming card there is and a whole new computer to put it in :eek:

Huh? Here in Sweden a good video card can cost 20,000 kr (about $3000)

If i can get a good video card for $500-$1000 i would take it.

Yeah that sounds like a nice deal. I will be going searching the net now for some video cards. Maybe i will pick up one cheap at ebay :icon_wink

If you are going to get one from ebay I would recommend a company rather than an individual and try to go for someone with high and good feedback

I've bought 2 off of their with no problems but a couple of mates have had real nightmares with some unscrupulous people

If you have that kind of budget I would look at X800XT from ATI or one of the 6800s from NVIDIA. Both have fans and detracters but I think they are both pretty damn good.

Hey for $2000 you could get two 6800s on a SLI motherboard :biggrin:

Im sorry to hear about your freinds troubles. I have also got some freinds that has had these kinds of problems with ebay.

I only buy things from companys/individuals with great feedback as you say and i hope im not going to have any troubles buying a video card there.

I will of course do some research of wich card i think looks best and fits my computer the best before i buy one.

Thanks for all the help Padawan, really appreciated.

No problem Christian - let us know what you get in the end, I'd be interested in comparing some benchmark figures if you get a Nvidia card as I have an ATi

Yeah i have an ATI card there pretty good but the new Nvidia cards all i can say from what ive heard is WOW