Web Marketing Help Forum
Bee

firewall and anti virus protection

I just ordered Charter High Speed. I will stop by in a couple of weeks and let you know what's happening with my computer and we will go from there regarding the protection. Thanks again for everyone's help. ;)

I just ordered Charter High Speed. I will stop by in a couple of weeks and let you know what's happening with my computer and we will go from there regarding the protection. Thanks again for everyone's help. ;)

Please do lets us know how things work out for you because it helps us to better help others. Good luck!

What kind of software is this?

One part of the ad says the offer ends the 28th of this month, yet they have in big letters that it ends the 15th. What does the price jump up to after 6 months has passed.

I am now on Charter high speed. No more problems with music or video's. My Norton History is good and no one is attacking me anymore! All is well. :D

first of all why use many antivirus and firewalls?. Use only one of them. You need to configure the firewall settings to allow you see the youtube videos.