Web Marketing Help Forum
bushman

Free GMail Accounts

Hey all,

If anyone is still looking for a Gmail account (Google 1GB webmail account), there is a site which will email you a free invitation. I've tried it and it works...I got the invitation!

http://isnoop.net/gmail/

Hope it works for you guys too!

Dave

I have 50 to give away as well and my account is up to 2 GB now.

same here...

giving every member so many invites, i dont see how it would be different from just being able to sign up as with hotmail... the growth can't be that much slower surely...

The initial link for the free Gmail invitations doesn't work anymore. Seems like the GMail Product Manager can no longer tolerate the isnoop service. However, he does have a few other scripts/toys on his website, if you feel like wasting a few minutes to try them out.

I have to agree with Rob...

I love my gmail account... I've got 100 invites to give out as well... so anyone want's one just pm me with your email address and I'll send one your way ;)

L8 M8's

NeO1

Hey i would love a free invite if anyone still has any left to give away.Just send me a message on how i can recieve them.If i come across any free stuff i would be more than happy to retun the favor.

I don't think you need an invite anymore theonlykings. The system is out of beta, all you have to do is go over to http://gmail.com and choose "create account" at the bottom right. However, if you want an invite, I'll make sure to shoot one your way.

-Nick

I don't think you need an invite anymore theonlykings. The system is out of beta, all you have to do is go over to http://gmail.com and choose "create account" at the bottom right. However, if you want an invite, I'll make sure to shoot one your way.

-Nick

Lol, I was very confused by this. I thought that you could just join whenever you wanted and didn't understand why people needed invites. Thank you for the clarification with this one lol. I do believe that you are right. I got an invite to join gmail ( A very long time ago ) but my friend just joined a few days ago with no invite.

Well this thread made me remember the Golden days of Gmail beta where even an invite was so precious. Similar case with Google Wave :). Damn I lost my first email address I had registered with gmail through the invite

Such an old thread. I was confused when I read the thread, then I realised the date it was posted. Anyway Gmail has come a long way since the beta days, it is now one of the best email services around.

Gmail accounts are highly professional in appearance. I wonder whether subscriptions to some websites can be paid using Gmail accounts. Can anyone explain how to pay using Gmail account or Google Account?