1. 1. What is your favorite forum software

• phpBB
    • Invision Power Board
    • vBulletin
    • YaBB/YaBBSE
    • SMF
    • Other
    • MyBB

Theres nothing wrong with promotion, besides it's talking about games, so I would think that it's alright as long as your advertising games....(correct me if I am wrong)

Theres nothing wrong with promotion, besides it's talking about games, so I would think that it's alright as long as your advertising games....(correct me if I am wrong)

Self promotion is a problem if the thread is started to self promote or the person's posts are consistently about their content. The key is the motive behind the post or thread.

I don't believe this to be the case with jkomp's post.

Invision Power Board! User-Friendly Admin CP BUT still has most features (even more) then Vbulletin. Vbulletin is hard to install skins (for me) and you could put arcades, points, etc to your invision power board which is great

Demo : forum hosting

I own a sega genesis.I love this system.Now the graphics do not even come close to the systems on the market today,but in it's defense it has one of the best hockey games ever made which i happen to own.Which game is it you might ask.Well it is good old NHL 95 and i have not played a hockey game that even comes close to this game.Give it up to the 16 bit system for having some timeless games.