Web Marketing Help Forum
NeO

Live Video and MORE!

Hey all...

For those of you that know me... your probably all aware that I have a little community of my HS buddies on http://www.neo-1.com :) I just got some schweet software for live video that can be displayed on each page of my forum... so if you go and check it out now... you can see me (live on webcam) and my buddy Jesse (also live on webcam) talking to each other in a virtual live on page video conference! this is WAY COOL!!! give it a quick look and see what I'm talking about... I intend to add more people w/ highspeed, mic & cam as they get off of work and get home... the idea is to have a little set up like the beginning of the Brady Bunch on my page so that we can all virtually chat live for the world to see....

This is AWESOME community building software and I strongly suggest that you try it out... after all it's priced right... FREE!!!

NeO

Okay... while that was cool while it lasted... I've gone and banned myself from ALL OF MY SITES!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

now for my server admins to unblock my ip as I'm not able to pull a new ip addy! what a pain in the rear!

NeO

I have no idea.... what's going on... I have everyone baffled!

I'm going to start a new thread because it has nothing to do with this one...

NeO

You got banned cause your were showing x rated stuff. :rotfl:

Seriously have you gotten it fixed yet?

Sounds pretty nifty, but it also sounds like you need to understand what you're doing so you don't block yourself via firewall settings.

Cool find, NeO.

Brian.

This is AWESOME community building software and I strongly suggest that you try it out... after all it's priced right... FREE!!!

NeO

so what is the magic software you use? ;)

Okay... first things first....

The magic software is free and it's here http://www.stickam.com Also this is not what caused a problem for me... it just happened to be the last thing I did before the Keylogger that fouled up my system took place...

I'm going to give it another try here as soon as I get this last computer completely cleaned! :)

NeO