Web Marketing Help Forum
Tony025

Motherboards

I am looking to buy a new motherboard to replace my old one. I want a 2.0GHz or higher with a Pentium 4 or a AMD maybe even a Duo Processor and a 800 MHz frontside Bus and with about 2GB of RAM. Where would be a great place to buy the boards from? I don't want to buy a complete pc cause I already have over most of the parts to build one.:rolleyes:

I find that Newegg.com is the best place to buy computer parts in the US. Additionally, Pentium 4's are completely outdated. I would recommend this processor with this motherboard[/url'].

Yeah I was wanting to get away from the Pentiums 4 but didn't know which way to go because thats all I ever had. I like the site and I like what you recommend to me. Thanks

You might also want to check out TigerDirect. They are based in the US and Canada. I've ordered from the Canadian office and didn't have any problems whatsoever. I do like the way their website is organized. You can search by brand, price range, etc.

David :tup:

You might also want to check out TigerDirect. They are based in the US and Canada. I've ordered from the Canadian office and didn't have any problems whatsoever. I do like the way their website is organized. You can search by brand' date=' price range, etc.

David :tup:[/quote']

Oh yeah I completely forgot about tigerdirect.com another great website. Thanks Bushman!

We use those two, along with PC Mall for complete systems and mwave.com as a place to compare against NewEgg. It's funny how sometimes one or the other will be a lot lower for the same item, but they're both great companies to work with.

Brian.

Try Ebay. You get lots of stuff for cheap price. Maybe you could also search in google and you find many advertizements offering nice motherboards for cheap price. There are many websites you can search in google.