Web Marketing Help Forum
www.JKomp.com

How to set up internet radio?

How hard is it to set an internet radio station i have shoutcast and winamp and i know you need special streaming hosting - how do you tie the two together and put it on a site?

Ah ... you're in the right spot to ask. Ne0 used to do this on a regular basis as I recall "back in the day" and Ryan was a DJ in a "previous life" - even if you have to PM them, I'd bring this thread to their attention and you should have some answers and direction soonest; have fun and good luck.

• Like 1

Schweet Jkomp...

Whatcha got going man? I've just had the chance to see what the streaming tv shows look like from the tech end :D very cool! Shoot me a pm man I love the streaming radio :D

NeO

• Like 1

Very cool jkomp - I've marked 29-Apr on the calendar for your grand-opening / launch. Awesome; good luck!

Thats great jkomp, one thing I would say is try and find a way to make it work in Firefox as you're automatically excluding those who use alt browsers (especially those who refuse to use IE).

yeah working on that and actually trying to get listeners lol, so i have taken it down for the moment and will resume broadcasting soon.