Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DjTOM

Good vps hosting with ddos protection?

Guys, I need over 120 gbs of disk space.
Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee. Register .eu domain + servers located in Europe.
What can you say about QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com web hosting and domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?

QHoster.com as well as Rockhoster.com are considered to be the best.

All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price . I recommend them without any reservation, go to them .

I've used several hosts in the past and QHoster.com have exceeded my expectations!

For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).

If I've had technical issues, QHoster.com have resolved them very promptly.

Here is Special on Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

Rockhoster.com team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.

Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.

If you choose Rockhoster.com hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction.
For the price, it is amazing. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good.