Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
X-file

Good reseller hosting accounts?

I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over 3 web hosts and compare their pricing, features
I've found the hosts called QHoster.com and DailyRazor.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

• Like 2

I have been using QHoster.com since they opened.. I have many sites with them and they have always answered questions.

Recovered my data when I have had problems due to my own fault. They have informed me if their were any outages.

• Like 1

I recommend QHoster.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider. Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend to any potential customers. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller

For me QHoster.com look better - their cPanel web hosting solutions look features-rich.

Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

+ vote for Dailyrazor.com hosting deals. Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

DISCOUNTS:

Coldfusion hosting Use code: CFPRIMO for 50% OFF
Reseller hosting Use code: SUPERRESELL for 10% OFF
Java hosting Use code: JAVAPRIMO for 64.80% OFF
VPS hosting Use code: CLOUDPRIMO for 32% OFF
Shared hosting Use code: SUPERSHARED for 60.40% OFF