Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
trevsiv

Right server to have a deal with

KVChosting.net and xtremededi.com servers are to my liking and need to know which plan is better to buy for hosting a blog? What do you think?

The Staff of kvchosting.net have always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.

I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

xtremededi.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwidth than most other hosters can claim to provide.

They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.

I know Kvchosting.net have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic. So, I have no experience with their dedicated servers. But, I've never had a problem with the shared servers. The pricing is great for the features.

• Like 1

Vote for Kvchosting.net and their server hosting packages that start from $89.99/mo.

I am also VERY surprised by the support. I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple hours, will a polite, and detailed response.