Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DjTOM

Good US web hosting providers?

Need over 40 gbs of disk space.
Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Hostforweb.com web hosting services?
What is better for e-commercing?

• Like 1

They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because Hostforweb.com is professional web host.

I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web companies before but none with such high standards.

To start with, Hostforweb.com have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own. They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. It has been the perfect web hosting company for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Hostforweb.com cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.

They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

I switched to Hostforweb.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.