Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Denis

Need help to choose dedicated server for my new project

RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 1100 GB, CPU: 4 Cores, Unmetered traffic , Europe - server location
I have already found Okayservers.com and Gpuservers.net web hosts - their servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

I have been using gpuservers.net Nvidia server hosting plan for over 4 months now and they rock. They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing.

I initially chose Gpuservers.net for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
They have been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

• Like 1

They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains.
Okayservers.com is reliable web host. Their servers are fast. & the price for them is quite cheap!

• Like 1

My experience dealing with Okayservers.com has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others.

The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. It is great web host.