Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Denis

Reliable dedicated host in Mexico?

I'd like to choose the best dedicated host:
RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 1100 GB, CPU: 4 Cores, Unmetered traffic , Mexico - server location
I have already found digitalserver.com.mx web host - their servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

I would recommend digitalserver.com.mx to anyone who is looking for a new host! The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.

The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

Check out servers from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com as they are considered to be the best in this realm. 

They have always delivered a great service & Any queries were dealt with swiftly.

I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then digitalserver.com.mx is the way to go.

KVChosting.net and brixly.uk servers are solid and reliable.

Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.
No problems, no sweat, just easy.

Been hosting with digitalserver.com.mx for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
Can highly recommend these guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.

KVChosting.net and yourlasthost.com plans are full of useful resources which help to run websites in a quality manner.

They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.