Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WebMaster

QHoster vs Legionbox

VPS accounts from QHoster and Legionbox are enticing for me and I'd like to know which plan is the best for hosting an e-shop with?

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

Just read QHoster.com TOS before signing up and check out the forums for discount codes. They give you features for which you can get familiar with in time when your ready to get serious. Very good host. Their hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably.

For service and support I give QHoster.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

Go ahead, QHoster.com is a good web host with +30 server locations: Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong).

If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

QHoster.com have a good deal of affordable hosting services and good webhosting tools to assist in various matters like web development.

So I like them, this company has impressed me and keeps doing so. Some time companies do not understand that a good member in their ranks can be better than many marketing efforts.

Give QHoster.com a try. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.