Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WebMaster

Need your opinion

I need your opinion in terms of buying a right Wordpress-friendly plan and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and hostnexus.com, which plan would you advise me to try? And why? 

I have a client who is happy running his web sites at kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting account.

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Absolutely fantastic service - even into the late hours of the night.
Truly brilliant. You'd be mad not to go with kvchosting.net - their shared ssd hosting account will work fine for running wordpress blogs.

You can trust Kvchosting.net ssd host. They've hosted my WordPress blogs for my business for 8 months now and the responsiveness through their customer service is reason enough to stay with them. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

Have to rely on kvchosting.net tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

One thing I must say about Kvchosting.net is that they have excellent customer service.

I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!