Web Marketing Help Forum
ultimatehandyma

Gestapo Moderators

True. I also think her lack of attention to the forum and the way she

operated was a problem.

She put a lot of effort to grow the forum - recruiting members...

then she backed off.

She promised or seemed to promise things that never materialized.

I got the impression she was always looking to do something and started

a bunch of projects/websites... and didn't follow through / complete them.

~Roland

You've seen him before Tom... ;)

PhilC is who they are referring to I believe... I have always liked Janeth... she's never given me any reason not to... but Phil on the other hand is a real dolt!

You talking about JS or William C?

I've only heard the name William C other than that I know nothing about the guy and really don't have a reason to. :)

will c or philc either or... they like to start flame wars... ;) kinda sad really...

No I like JS he's a good guy... :D

NeO

I try to make sure I am level headed when editing or deleting posts, I have to agree that sometimes people get a bit big headed when they have some power, it is the same way with some cops, so i know exactly what you mean.

Anyways "Yea I like Boy's" & peanut butter:)

Ok but I didn't see how easy that was to avoid the temptation

:dual:

:rotfl:

Guest Desert Rose 702

Never had any problems with her. I wonder why she allows him to behave the way he does which sabotaged her forum. Or are they partners??? Some people have the capacity to shoot themselves in the foot!

Also this past summer, she promised me work on a monthly basis for which I had to set up specific financial arrangements since she is in Colombia. The work never came thru and there was no explanation given. :frown:

ah ha! - now I know who you guys are talking about LOL

I should've guessed... amberstar702, michelle, vwebworld... :cool:

.... nuff said :D

Guest Desert Rose 702
are you able to get in now Terri?

Yes, checked it out a few days ago. SHE mentioned on her forum that there had been a problem BUT if that was so, when I wrote to her about it a few weeks ago, I am wondering why she did not respond to me and tell me there was something wrong with the forum??? I am feeling that we were blocked by HIM as a punishment and then she made him let us back in. :icon_roll If that was my forum, I would never allow such foolishness!

I'll play the devils advocate a bit. I'd question myself: WHY WAS MY POST EDITED? Didn't I break a rule or something? I'm a very serious poster and I still make some blunders. And I get a nice PM telling me my post was removed and why. That reminds me that I have to look at the rules some more ;)

Well, back on the topic, now that I stepped on some toes already :D

My mods and I don't edit posts too often. We just remove them when they are not OK. We have a hidden area for trash bin and problem users and we just move the post there. We also PM the "offender" to tell him WHY his post was removed and what rule it broke.

Editing posts is not quite ok since as you already mentioned it can be a bit annoying.

I don't negate that you must have met some Gestapo mods indeed and that a lot of mods are on a power trip as soon as they become mods. It's always safe to read those guidelines yet again ... and if the place is not ok, just don't waste time ;)