Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cherrysmile

What’s beta submission and why is it so important?

What’s beta submission and why is it so important? a friend of mine told me that beta submissions are often made before the site has been search engine optimized.  Can anyone here what beta submission is?

Hi Cherrysmile. I only see the word "beta" for apps that are still on testing phase. So, being the curios person that I am, I thought I'd enter the question "what is beta submission in SEO" and viola! This is what I got! Bravo to me ... if I should say so myself. 

It usually takes several weeks and even months to be recognized by a free search engine like Google. Beta submissions are the initial submissions of a web site to these search engines so the process of SE recognition can begin ASAP. Because of this, beta submissions are often made before the site has been search engine optimized, that is configured for the best results from search engine searches, and in fact, these submissions often occur before the site is even completed so on opening day, your site has been picked up and recognized by the big search engines.