Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crunch

Resseller account or VPS?

I have shared hosting account with hostwinds. And now I want to start selling hosting services for some people. What is better to start with reseller account or maybe VPS/dedicated? What are pros and cons for both?

As far as I know hostwinds  has as VPS as reseller account. Moreover you know them as shared host so you can jump from shared to reseller and then from reseller to VPS within one company.

Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. How much do you require?

I am 100% sure that it will be reasonable to contact hostwinds team directly, tell them your requirements and see what they can offer to you.

This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Try considering kvchosting.com ssd reseller deals. They start from $12.99/mo. Their servers are located in US.

Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory. The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.