Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
harizmat

offshore shared account is needed

I wonder if warez-host.com is reliable enough to use an offshore shared hosting from?

Do you know how they work in reality?

It seems to me you may try warez-host.com services to see how they work in reality.

Prices are not high and many resources are in their plans.

As I know warez-host.com provides the best and most reliable services which are worth all your demands.

Prices are competitive. Support is helpful around the clock.

Depends on what you  mean by offshore services. If you are looking just for good server/VPS check hostingsource, kvchosting, hostgator, vpsland.

Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.

Warez-host.com offshore cPanel hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.

I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.

IMHO, the comparison will help you to choose the best hosting provider in Offshore zone. I like these ones:

1) Libertyvps.net - they are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

2) Superbithost.com - server locations are China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

I can also add some info on Superbithost.com!

It is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.

I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.