Web Marketing Help Forum
Pheobe Downer

How tags should be used?

We always plan ahead in terms of marketing approaches but, we rarely research on our tags and keywords and apply it as one of our strategy. Perhaps, we are not really aware on how to deal with a correct tagging. Is this important in promotions and campaigns? I heard that we must be aware that the links are tag in a consistent way or else it could cause common issues. However, I what to know how tags should be used? 

If you do make the decision to tag, you must make sure that you do so in the correct fashion. Poor tagging practice will do you site no good, and may even have a detrimental impactThe key is to tag sparingly and efficiently, time will need to be set aside to both create and maintain them.

I am specifically referring to this kind of tag ghostery.com/intelligence/tag-management/. I guess, I need to perform further research about tagging. Lol Anyway, I appreciate your replies. :) TY

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Whenever I am going to Google Analytics website, they are showing this tag management option. I dont know what the actual use of this feature as well.