Web Marketing Help Forum
hrishivardhan

Which Social media sites working best for you?

I am not finding any particular social networking site is working particularly well for my business site.  Pinterest seems to send people to the site more than any other for me.

Of course, this all depends on your target audience...

• Like 1

I guess its Facebook, mostly used social media sites it is! As people spend most of their time in Facebook it can be used as a great source of getting traffic as well as potential clients. Along with business page you can use Facebook ads which let you to take your products or services to greater reach.

I guess its Facebook, mostly used social media sites it is! As people spend most of their time in Facebook it can be used as a great source of getting traffic as well as potential clients. Along with business page you can use Facebook ads which let you to take your products or services to greater reach.

The OP asked for personal experience, not some cookie cutter reply to increase post count.

• Like 1

I use Facebook to market my business. There are many SEO benefits from social media. Your social network campaign should by synchronized with your SEO approach it will definitely produce create greater results. 

The OP asked for personal experience, not some cookie cutter reply to increase post count.

Sorry didn't understand the question well and I just replied in general cases. And to be honest Facebook is working better for my business as well.