Web Marketing Help Forum
bcetindra

Best SEO tool

If you use a combination of Google Search Console and Google Analytics (both free) you get a fair amount of information on keywords and traffic.

What else do you want to analyse?

There are many tools in SEO. What is your purpose of using SEO tool?

Different SEO tool has different purpose. I am using Google Keyboard planner for keyword research, Google webmaster tool for website analyzing, Google analytics for analyzing the traffic and Cognetive SEO Tool for competitor analyzing.

In my opinion, the best tools so far that helps with link building, keyword research, content and website performance are are moz, raven tools and web ceo online.

I also agree google A is a good choice.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Some of the seo tool include copyscape, ahref, open site explorer, small seo tools, majestic seo, woorank, google analytics, google webmaster tool, google page speed, etc.

For the analytics purpose ....

Sorry didnt saw that previously! As you are looking for analyzing the website then Google Analytics is the best tool to use.

I once used web scraping tool in order to get data for statistics from the site. I know that this tool is used to obtain a description of the product characteristics, for comparing prices. Maybe someone already used this tool? I know the company that can customize this program for different search criteria, just wondering how else I can use it.

Edited by WiseWebmaster