Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ipo_hondrik

quality hosting in Europe (UK)

I'm looking for a trustworthy hositng service in Europe, I mean UK and keenweb.co.uk is under my consideration, are they the best in this realm?

Think that it will be reasonable to look at more options cos the hosting market is so competitive.

I can recommend you to look at SolVPS.com and their UK website hosting solutions. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Attractive services from ir-hosting.com are worth your attention.

There are many useful resources int heir plans to run any website smoothly and reliably.

WarezCloud is their 5% off.

After some research smart-web-host.com comes to mind, used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time. You can use coupon 30FURTHER and get 30% off.

I can also recommend rareservers.com and their UK website hosting solutions. They are offering free cPanel on VPS deals.

Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY (It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support).

Use services from keenweb.co.uk are worth trying, they have low cost services with high uptime and quality webmaster-friednly support.

+100 to them.

As I know, LibertyVPS.net is also reliable web hosting option to get affordable hosting plans in Europe.

You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Thanks for all your replies.

I have decided to use keenweb.co.uk services with no hesitations.

Their support is helpful for 24 hours and they fix tech problems very fast.