Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gollad

Minecraft server solutions

Which hosts are considered good for getting Minecraft server solutions from them?
My requirements are very usual: stable network, solid hardware and skilled tech support.
My budget is near $30 per month. What do you think about provisionhost.com Minecraft server solutions?

What I want to recommend you is to try findmeaserver.com as it is free service for dedicated server search. I like them.

They will definitely help you to compare various web hosts offering affordable dedicated hosting packages in various server locations.

I would also recommend you to widen your search as it will help you to compare different web hosts.

I know demontech.net is reliable and their clan hosting solutions look affordable, they are great for games.

Hope it will help.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Servers from wmd.hosting are worth your attention.

Support is online for 24 hours and prices are competitive.

They  have ngnix servers special setup, and all server with RAID 10 for better performance with Guaranteed 1Gbits public link, great Anti-Hacker setup.

Take your time to search for minecraft server via findmeaserver.com and their free services.

Their services are very helpful for those who want to find a reliable place to get dedicated server at.

I also know that pirateshosting.net is a good place to get dedicated hosting solutions.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable host with powerful servers, enterprise hardware and low-cost deals, just give them a chance.

If you ask me, I know that rareservers.com offer really cool Minecraft hosting solutions at good price.

Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes.

Servers from oissite.com and panamaserver.com are able to meet all your needs.

The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and webmaster-friendly support makes them attractive for many IT users.