Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neville

cddhosting reselling

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order reseller hosting plan?
My requirements are 20GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth. One of my friends suggested me to choose cddhosting.com. Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
What other web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

As I see cddhosting.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Think that the comparison will help you to choose the right web host. I know webhost.pro is reliable one.

Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.

Why no to give time-tested web host a try? I know that QHoster.com offer really nice reseller hosting deals at reasonable rates.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Now I see that cddhosting.com will be best option to get high uptime, featured plans and knowledgeable support, thanks.