Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
X-file

Reliable usa/sg based reseller hosting provider?

can anyone please suggest me a reliable USA/SG based hosting provider?

I will be doing annual billing so need a reliable provider. (have bad experience in past)

i need about 30GB disk, 500 GB bw and fair share of memory and cpu.

I currently have 4 wordpress sites to host, avrage daily traffic is around 10k-15k.

budget $10-20/month - Is Webhost.pro reliable option to get reseller hosting plans? Any comments please?

Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. Webhost.pro offer nice discount: Use the code "spring20" - get 20% off the price!

So far everything is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in the USA are happy.

You may have quality reselling from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.

Their plans are full  of useful resources and uptime is high and their network is fully-redundant.

Supoprt is troubleshooting for 24 hours.

I like webhost.pro service. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. The crew there offers fast reliable service.

Try to compare glowhost.com and qualityhostonline.com reseller hosting packages. They are both reliable.

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

To my mind the perfect fit for your needs would be cddhosting.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with high available support and featured cheap plans.

All domain registration has free privacy and starts at $10.99 a year. Plus the 20% off coupon you have.

Webhost.pro have 24/hour support, CPanel, Installatron, and RV Site Builder. Think that you will make a good choice.

You can check rdoservers.com for reseller hosting. As far as I know they have their servers located in USA.

What do you need reseller account for?

Are you going to start your own business? In this case you might need to have a look at VPS.