Web Marketing Help Forum
WiseWebmaster

What Time is the Best Time to Post to Social Media?

Here are another marketer's thought on the subject: No One Can Tell You What Is The Best Time To Post On Social Networks, Only You Can

Everyone has probably seen many articles with long infographics, picturing days and hours when the audience is most active on social media. But can we rely on these insights and adapt them to our own social media strategy? My personal experience has shown that if you don't have millions of fans like in those research then no, we cannot rely on them.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Best time depends on the likes, followers country ... Post updates according to the time zone of followers ... evening time is more appropriate as per my thinking ...

I personally think there is no specific time for posting is social media if your posted content is good and attractive then traffic will surely come, it does not depend for any specific time....

The best time to post on social media depends on your location, targeted country time, your followers locations, type of your business and which social media are you using etc.

For twitter tweriod is the tool that gives you the best times to tweet.