Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Denis

Want to start reselling asp.net hosting

I would like to consult with experienced webmasters regarding the choice of web host to start reselling asp.net hosting.

I need over 50 gbs of space, 550 gbs of bandwidth, Windows os, 24/7 customer support.

Do you think that I can rely on aspnix.com or hostingsource.com? Do you know anything about them?

What host is better? Why?

If you are in search of quality reseller solutions you can trust Aspnix.com. You will be pleased with their high performance servers, solid network and featured plans.

I am sure that aspnix.com will work fine for you, it is known as windows specialized web host - uptime is superb.

They offer speed test option - you will have nice opportunity to check your speed connectivity. They are very professional and have designed and user friendly website.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for reliable host.

I am 100% sure that you will not go wrong if you choose Aspnix.com and their reseller hosting deals, I like their features very much:
 - accept lots of payments like Bitcoin, Payza, Paypal, Webmoney, etc.
 - Instant Setup.
 - Data-Center Locations - Germany and USA.
 - RAID Protected Disk Space.
 - FREE WHMCS License.

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Aspnix.com is an authorized reseller WHMCS. My server hardware has so far been functioning very well, not a single problem and not once has it crashed or required a reboot.

First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.