Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ipo_hondrik

reselling in Europe

Being on your place I'd choose Aspnix.com services. They are offering high quality services for low price. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

Taking into account your needs, I know that NetYep.com have stable servers in UK and US.

Think their reseller hosting deals will meet your needs. Pricing is reasonable.

They also offer money back guarantee, so you will loose nothing if you give them a try.

Aspnix.com have high reputation among webmasters and providing high quality hosting solutions. You will be pleased dealing with them.

Think that you will have nice reseller hosting opportunities in Europe, if you choose Aspnix.com

Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.

It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support.

Why not to give QHoster.com a try?

They have stable servers located in Netherlands, Germany, France, UK. I like their cPanel reseller hosting plans ($24.95/mo).

It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

You can rely on 7Host.com services. They are reputable hosting in Italy with high performance servers and featured plans. Support is always available.