Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Denis

Shared Hosting is Required

Well, recently I came across Hostyd.org and got to know they offer nice web hosting deals.

What are your views? Features, pricing, tools?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

What host is better from your points?

As I see Aspnix.com is a quality hosting provider. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Think of having a deal with iFastNet.com or QHoster.com.

These companies have plans which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. 

Support is active and their service is based on server stability and reliability.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

As I know Webintellects.com is the great option to get hosting solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, fast support and stable featured plans.

Use hosting services from howardfamilystudios.com or a2hosting.com.

These companies are good at delivering quality shared hosting services which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters with specific needs.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

If you are looking for reliable option to get feature-rich and affordable shared hosting account, can put forward a recommendation to look at Dailyrazor.com -  99.9% Uptime Guarantee – your account will be created for any downtime.

It is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code:  15PD when placing your order.

As I know ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

One of the most reliable option I know is Jumpline.com, their hosting plans look afforable.

Have seen they offered 50% off the price special. You know, its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Readymakers.com provides stable and reliable hosting services which is able to meet all your needs.

Prices are low and support is second to none.

Their service is based on reliability and server stability.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

I'm not sure about the host you are asking about, OP. Take a look at these decent ones:

==>> Dreamhost.com, ==>> Hosthongkong.net and ==>> Servikus.com - they offer nice hosting deals.

They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Quality shared hosting is available from rivalhost.com and ifastnet.com.

Both have SSD technology on their servers which are supported perfectly well.

Support is fast and helpful and they are able to fix issues in no time is they occur. .

Edited by WiseWebmaster

I suggest you to deal with 27hosting.com services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

Leapwebhosting.com provides reliable and stable hosting services taking into account the needs of all their customers.

Their plans are full-featured and servers have no downtime.

Support  is skillful and knowledgeable.