Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dodua

Reseller Hosting Plans in Mexico?

Decided to order reseller hosting solution in Mexico as I have some clients who need hosting for running their new projects.
Found digitalserver.com.mx. What do you know about them? are they trustworthy?
What other Mexican web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

I suppose you should choose host according to its reliability, not location. I can name 7Host.com reliable reseller deals. They are providing stable cheap plans and professional assistance.

I have been using digitalserver.com.mx for over 5 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect.

I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

I can name Just199.com reseller hosting services with high performance us based servers. They have low-cost solutions, featured plans and high stability.

I'd like to express the point that Digitalserver.com.mx is one of the best Mexican hosts available in the net.
Customer care and professionalism: absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional. It is especially nice that they do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, they've started to accept bitcoins as payment, it is really cool!

Using Just199.com will give you satisfaction and reliable reseller solutions. This company provides reliable and stable services with 100% uptime.

Go ahead, digitalserver.com.mx are reliable and trustworthy. They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support. Besides, I should say that they are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!