Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barbaros

I need a shared hosting

I need a shared hosting in very low price? Can any one provide me this kind of hosting?

Requirements:

10 gbs of space, 100 gbs of bandwidth, Windows os.

Any info on aspnix.com web hosting services? How is their customer support?

Do they offer any discounts or specials?

My preferable provider is cddhosting.com, reliable host with skilled team. They are providing high uptime and featured plans for low prices.

aspnix.com/ -  that what I'd use for any windows hosting.  You can check their reviews and make sure I'm right.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

I think you will make the right decision to choose hostdepot.com windows shared hosting plans.

Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

I think you will need more variations to choose best host. I recommend to try Ramsurge.com web hosting services. This company is offering quality plans with lots of cool features and trustworthy services.

According to my research Newpush.com company have stable webhosting which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Take a look at Obhosting.com - it has great, timely support. They offer support through online chat module and via support tickets / email.

The company states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.

Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.

I have yet to have a problem with service from citynetworkhosting.com and their support is top notch, personalized and professional. Stability and reliability are their priorities while delivering webhosting solutions.